samanthareads

Samantha Reads

I love books. And music. My husband, my two wild boys and my friends. Hoodies, tattoos, the late Janis Joplin and Marilyn Monoe. Also Jensen and Supernatural.

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
Mary Roach
How My Summer Went Up in Flames - Jennifer Salvato Doktorski The title and cover caught my attention and once I got about two chapters in I knew I was either going to really love this book, or really hate it. As it turns out I didn't have too strong of feelings either way. Rosie annoyed the hell out of me most of the time but Logan, Matty and Spencer made it bearable. There are a few things that led me to think WTF.

Rosie goes on this road trip with three boys. Two of them she has never met before. And her parents practically push her out the door to do so. This is after Rosie has been served with a temporary restraining order after supposedly setting fire to her ex boyfriends car and stalking him. After being served with the TRO she continues to drive by Joeys house, text him and Facebook message him. I gave the book a few eye rolls there.